Therefore, confess your sins to one another,
and pray for one another so that you may be healed.
prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
not responsible for your sins, we have no
access to that kind of database.
who does not sin
has nothing to do here Go back to Heavens.
the best confession on the
In these times of speed and
modernity we had to be modern too..
With this Electronic Confession, just fill the
form and repent..
NO RECORD is kept of your sin on this site,
to your favourite Saint for any
What confession of sin is NOT:
1. Informing a human priest in the
2. Giving God information. "God, You won't
believe what I've done."
3. Speculating. "IF...I have sinned..." "I
4. Saying "I'm sorry..." "....just a
5. Asking/pleading to God for forgiveness
for our sins. Forgiveness already available in Christ's death.
6. Plea-bargaining for a lesser charge.
7. Emotional grovelling; mental
8. Psychological catharsis. "Feel good
when you get it off your chest"
9. Superficial or flippant incantation.
(Sin was reason for Jesus' death).
10. "Confessionalism" - Excessive
wallowing in weakness;
focusing on 'flesh';
Pride of sinfulness;
back-handed basis of spirituality;
revel in relating sinfulness in testimony;
Who was the worst?
11. Based on false established attitudes
which create false-guilt and false-confession.
Some try to agree with God that something is wrong, when God never said it is
But, if not done in faith, it is sin. (Rom. 14:23).
1. Ceasing to deceive ourselves - I
2. Ceasing to continue the defence
mechanisms of denial, avoidance, distortion, cover-up.
3. Calling sin "sin." Calling a spade a
4. To recognize, admit, acknowledge,
concede and declare our guilt of sin.
5. Part of repentance. A change of mental
attitude leading to changed behavioural action.
6. Inclusive of asking forgiveness for
wronging another person.
7. Inclusive of restitution - Numb.
5:7; Lk. 19:8